Friday, August 11, 2006

 

An Airline Traveler Relates Experiences on UK Terror Plot Day

Link
This post from AJ Strata is just an excellent read and I excerpt a portion here to whet your appetite to read further:

I had one of those truly amazing days. I had the honor to travel with millions of fellow Americans today, a day after the 24 terrorists were arrested in the UK and a day that was supposed to be filled with mayhem at airports across the nation. Well, I am here to tell the story I saw this day, which was very different. An amazing story of Americans sending a signal to Al Qaeda that is very different from the one the media and many on the left are sending. Especially Ned Lamont. But I will get to him in a moment.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?